This guide is for beginners, step by step with images; using metamask in opensea.io, both widely known in crypto. Each of these steps is detailed below:
- Create a Wallet in metamask.io
- Connect it to opensea.io
- Make a new collection of NFTs
- Upload your NFT
My computer is in Spanish, as the screenshots, but the procedure is the same:
Creating a wallet in metamask.io
- 1. Open metamask.io. Click Download Now
- 2. Install
- 3. Add to chrome.
- 4. Click Start
- 5. Click Create a New Wallet (create a password and follow the steps)
Connect your wallet to opensea.io
- 6. Go to opensea.io
- 7. Click in the little person icon at the top right
- 8. Go to Profile
- 9 If required, enter your password from step 5
- 10. Sign in Metamask’s pop up window. Click Next. Click Connect
Great! You have connected your wallet to your created account in opensea.
Create a new Collection of NFTs at opensea
- 11. On opensea.io go to My Collections (click in the little person icon at the top right)
- 12. Click on Create a Collection
- 13. Click “Sign” on metamask’s instantly opened window
- 14. Add a logo (featured and banner images are optional)
- 15. Fill data like the name, URL, description… The Percentage Fee is the amount you are going to receive on subsequent sales
- 16. The most common Blockchain is Ethereum (or you can choose other)
- 17. The usual Payment tokens are ETH
- 18. Click Create
Ready! Now create an NFT
Upload your NFT
- 19. On the same opensea.io, click Create
- 20. Add your art, and name it (external link and description are optional)
- 21. If not done by default, select the collection you just created
- 22. You can add properties, levels and stats, or leave them blank; as well as the unlockable content and explicit & sensitive content set to No or as appropriate.
- 23. Supply number will be 1 (or click for more information).
- 24. Blockchain is Ethereum (Algorand is not jet supported)
- 25. Click Create
God Job! You have created your NFT!